Welcome to the parkwoodjoineryltd.co.uk website terms and conditions for use.
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website and by accessing this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use or access this Website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions, please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail, or call us on 0845 430 4110 Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm. Calls to this number may be free from your BT landline depending on which calling plan you’re on (excluding calls to dial-up Internet, Calling Card and Dial-through access numbers)., and both inbound and outbound calls may be recorded for quality monitoring and training purposes.
- Conditions – means these terms and conditions and the Special Conditions
- Product – means a product displayed on the Website
- Product Description – means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Product are provided
- Special Conditions – means the terms and conditions in the Product Description
- Users – means the users of the Website collectively
- Personal Information – means the details provided by you on our contact form
- We/us – means Parkwood Joinery Ltd
- Website – means the website located at www.parkwoodjoineryltd.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
- Cookies – means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer
- United Kingdom – means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands
- You – means a user of this Website..
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales..
Customer Contact Promise
We would love you to be among the first to receive exciting offers and news about our products and services. We may do this in various ways including email, post, SMS and phone, but only if you would like us to.
Your privacy is very important to us which is why we make sure you’re always in control of what we do with your personal information.
This is our simple customer contact promise:
Parkwood will never pass your personal details to anyone for marketing purposes
Parkwood will only ever use your details to help you make the most of what we have to offer. That means things like:
- Tips and guidance to help you get the best out of your products
News to help you make informed choices in the things you buy
- Details of new products and services
- Special offers
- Or simply, to get your feedbackWe will make sure our contact with you is relevant based on the information you give us.
You can opt out at any time. All you need to do is email or call us. But remember, if you do ‘opt out’ of receiving this information you could miss out on offers and news.
We’ll always comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and all other relevant legislation.
Please do let us know if your details change so that we can continue to stay in touch.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and images of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions and images appearing on this Website at any particular time may not always reflect the specification or aesthetics exactly at the moment you may place an order. We cannot confirm the exact details, specifications or appearance of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy..
Images of products
The images used on this web site are provided to assist you in choosing the right Parkwood product for your home. The images can be helpful in determining species, grade, colour, style, and other related characteristics of the products Parkwood offer. These images are intended to be a fair representation only and are not intended to provide a perfect match to the final products you may order. Colours and the image size may vary based upon your screen resolution and other computer settings outside of our control. The images may differ from the actual product due to capture and reproduction limitations of the image and limitations of viewing images at different resolutions, hue, brightness, contrast, and other screen variations.
Wood is a natural product and some variation is to be expected. Most species of wood change color over time. This may vary based on the specific conditions of your home.
Therefore, Parkwood Joinery Ltd shall not be held responsible for any variation between the photos on this website and the actual products you receive, including but not limited to: Color variation, grain variation, colour change, and character variation.
0845 430 4110
Parkwood Joinery Limited
South Park Ind.est